What I've Read Recently


Here's what I read for the last quarter of the year - a little slow, numbers wise (and I didn't manage to reach my Goodreads goal for 2015 -- off by 7 books!) but still, the books I did read were absolutely wonderful ... most of the time. So here it is: the last of the 2015 recently reads.


OCTOBER
The legend of Lyon Redmond / Julie Anne Long
Seduction game / Pamela Clare
Harlot / Victoria Dahl

NOVEMBER
Why not me? / Mindy Kaling
Carry on / Rainbow Rowell
Reaper's fall / Joanna Wylde
Career of evil / Robert Galbraith
Sinner's Steel / Sarah Castille
In her defense / Julianne Keyes
Luck be a Lady / Meredith Duran

DECEMBER
Love and other scandals / Caroline Linden
Light of day / Allison van Diepen
Ten thousand skies above you / Claudia Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment