Quarterly Report: What I've Read Lately ...

I'll be honest: September went way too freakin' fast. And I honestly thought I'd accomplish more reading than I did. But still, I think it's safe to say I had a fairly good reading quarter this time around. A good mix of teen reads and romance, with a little sprinkling of non-fiction as well. Looking over the list of books I read this quarter, it would seem that I went on a bit of Jill Sorenson reading binge - which was definitely worth it. Read on to see what I read over the summer.


JULY
Nowhere but here / Katie McGarry
The heart of betrayal / Mary E. Pearson
Viper's rule / Stephanie Tyler

AUGUST
The summer of chasing mermaids / Sarah Ockler
Most likely to succeed / Jennifer Echols
Stranded with her ex / Jill Sorenson
Brown-eyed girl / Lisa Kleypas
The captive / Grace Burrowes
Taking the heat / Victoria Dahl
Fables, vol.22: Farewell / Bill Willingham et al.

SEPTEMBER
Hood / Stephen Lawhead
Escape from camp 14 / Blaine Harden
Scarlet / Stephen Lawhead
The boy most likely to / Huntley Fitzpatrick
Friction / Sandra Brown
Shooting dirty / Jill Sorenson
Backwoods / Jill Sorenson

My favourite read of the summer? It's hard to choose, but I'd probably say The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. It was pretty great, and now I'm thoroughly amped up for the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment