Z711.5 → Quarterly Report: What I've Read Recently ...

And so begins a new year of reading. I've been trying to branch out over the past few months. As you'll see below, I verged into a paranormal series by Patricia Briggs - though I admit that one hasn't managed to hold my attention past what I've read so far. I also wandered through some non-fiction titles as well - both for professional reading reasons and for pleasure. All in all, it's been a decent few months of reading, though I admit I feel as though I've been inundated with titles that I've put on hold at the library recently. I've got to read quicker, I suppose!


JANUARY
Badlands / Jill Sorenson
Craving constellations / Nicole Jacquelyn
Ceremony in death / J.D. Robb
Moon called / Patricia Briggs
Blood bound / Patricia Briggs
Iron kissed / Patricia Briggs
Vengeance in death / J.D. Robb
Bone crossed / Patricia Briggs
Reaper's legacy / Joanna Wylde

FEBRUARY
Thrash / J.C. Emery
Now you die / Roxanne St. Claire
Craving redemption / Nicole Jacquelyn
I shall be near to you / Erin Lindsay McCabe

MARCH
A knight in shining armor / Jude Deveraux
Double the trouble / Maureen Child
Blog, inc. / Joy Deangdeelert Cho
Meant to be / Laramie Briscoe
Wicked games / Jill Myles
Candy: a century of panic and pleasure / Samira Kawash

No comments:

Post a Comment