Quarterly Report: What I've Read Recently ...


It's time for another look at what I've been reading recently! It's the last instalment of the year, and I'll be honest: I hit a major reading rut this fall. Some of my most highly anticipated books of the year came out in November, so I was able to pick up with those and thoroughly enjoy them. But still, definitely not the best reading months I've had like in previous years. Check out what I read this season ...




OCTOBER
Riding dirty / Jill Sorenson
Reaper's stand / Joanna Wylde
Kill and tell / Linda Howard
The girls at the kingfisher club / Genevieve Valentine
Isla and the happily ever after / Stephanie Perkins

NOVEMBER
Dirty rowdy thing / Christina Lauren
Rogue spy / Joanna Bourne
Angel's blood / Nalini Singh
For the record / K.A. Linde
A little something different / Sandy Hall
Never judge a lady by her cover / Sarah MacLean
Soulless / Gail Carriger
Whatever life throws at you / Julie Cross

DECEMBER

The look of love / Sarah Jio
Sway / Kat Spears
The 100 / Kass Morgan
Cruel beauty / Rosamund Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment