Quarterly Report: What I've Read Recently ...

It's 2015 and I feel like I've finally conquered the reading rut I was in for the latter half of 2014. I think I ended up reading a bit of everything the past few months: the usual romance, some YA, and even non-fiction. March ended up being a huge glom of the backlist of Laura Florand, which was some wonderfully comforting chick lit to get me through March Break. Read on to see what I've read the past few months -- and if you'd like to see what I've read in years past, check them out here.


JANUARY
Ten tiny breaths / K.A. Tucker
A thousand pieces of you / Claudia Gray
Having it all / Kati Wilde
Betting it all / Kati Wilde
The kiss of deception / Mary E. Pearson
Walled / Anne Tibbets
Barely undercover / Sarah Castille
Flirting with disaster / Victoria Dahl

FEBRUARY
Beyond limits / Laura Griffin
Perfect couple / Jennifer Echols
Texts from Jane Eyre / Mallory Ortberg
Rough justice / Sarah Castille
Digging for Richard III: The search for the lost king / Mike Pitts
Book lust / Nancy Pearl
Rebel belle / Rachel Hawkins
The murder complex / Lindsay Cummings
The deal / Elle Kennedy

MARCH
The chocolate thief / Laura Florand
The chocolate kiss / Laura Florand
Once upon a rose / Laura Florand
The kraken king / Meljean Brook
The chocolate rose / Laura Florand
The chocolate touch / Laura Florand

My favourite read of this quarter? That's probably going to have to be The Deal by Elle Kennedy. It's a great New Adult piece that features a pretty charming college hockey player for a hero. Runner up though is certainly The Chocolate Thief by Florand -- who can resist the Paris setting and a slightly surly chocolatier? Definitely not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment