Quarterly Report: What I've Read Recently

Another three months have gone, and with it, summer. I miss it already. If you're curious about what I've been reading during the rest of 2014, check out my posts for January to March, and for April to June. I had an interesting quarter of reading, I think, this time around. A wide  variety of things: historical romances, non-fiction, young adult titles, and everything in between. Read on if you want to see what I read these past few months!


JULY
Vixen in velvet / Loretta Chase
Shield of winter / Nalini Singh
Fanning the flames / Victoria Dahl
Sweet filthy boy / Christina Lauren
The silkworm / Robert Galbraith [audiobook]
The divorce papers / Susan Rieger
Landline / Rainbow Rowell
Far gone / Laura Griffin
Money rules / Gail Vaz-Oxlade
Free to fall / Lauren Miller

AUGUST
Looking for trouble / Victoria Dahl
The agency / Y.S. Lee
The unexpected duchess / Valerie Bowman
My life next door / Huntley Fitzpatrick
Ruin and rising / Leigh Bardugo
Save the date / Mary Kay Andrews
Vipers run / Stephanie Tyler
Pushing the limits / Katie McGarry
The selection / Kiera Cass

SEPTEMBER
Dear life / Alice Munro
The elite / Kiera Cass
I work at a public library / Gina Sheridan
Unruly places: lost spaces, secret cities, and other inscrutable geographies / Alastair Bonnett
The one / Kiera Cass
On the record / K.A. Linde
Dare you to / Katie McGarry
Across the line / Kate Willoughby

No comments:

Post a Comment