Z711.5 → Quarterly Report: What I've Read Recently


Happy Canada Day! While I'm enjoying reading week and expressing my love for my country, please enjoy another instalment of what I've recently read. Yep, it's been another three months already! You can find the first instalment right here. During the past three months I've read mostly romance - which is the usual for me - with a little bit of New Adult in there as well. My foray into the New Adult genre has certainly been hit or miss, but I would like to get back to it to explore a bit more. I read a ton during the month of June - seriously, I don't think I've ever read that much in a 30-day period - including a dip into the world of Kristen Ashley (which probably deserves it's own post in the future), Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series, and a few more YA. Read on for the full list!


* indicates items that have been re-read
APRIL
Love irresistibly / Julie James
Out of sight / Cherry Adair
At the highlander's mercy / Terri Brisbin
True / Erin McCarthy
Jacked up / Erin McCarthy
Rush me / Allison Parr
Fallen too far / Abbi Glines

MAY
True to the law / Jo Goodman
A rogue by any other name / Sarah MacLean*
Heart of steel / Meljean Brook
Riveted / Meljean Brook
One good earl deserves a lover / Sarah MacLean

JUNE
A prior engagement / Karina Bliss
Anna and the French kiss / Stephanie Perkins
Lone rider / Lauren Bach
Own the wind / Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle man / Kristen Ashley
Slave to sensation / Nalini Singh
Defiance / Stephanie Tyler
Visions of heat / Nalini Singh
Caressed by ice / Nalini Singh
Shut out / Kody Keplinger
Mine to possess / Nalini Singh
Hostage to pleasure / Nalini Singh
Branded by fire / Nalini Singh
A midsummer's nightmare / Kody Keplinger
One heart to win / Johanna Lindsey

Note: All links are to the book's GoodReads page, all book cover images are also sourced from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment